Closing Date: 21 June 2016
Minimum N3 qualification.
- An Olifantsfontein or equivalent minimum, trade test qualification.
- Five years post-apprenticeship maintenance experience with working knowledge of Compressors, vacuum pumps, air-conditioning, water and sanitation reticulation installations.
- Own Transport essential.
- Customer focused with good communication skills.
- Experience within a hospital will be an advantage.
- The ability to interact well in a service environment.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be reliable and responsible.
- Exposure to the following fields: Planned maintenance, ICT Solutions, television reticulation and nurse call systems.
- Planned and breakdown maintenance of hospital services, including and not limited to the following: compressors, vacuum pumps, gas installations, HVAC systems and catering equipment
- Utilisation of planned maintenance programme.
- After hour standby and call out responsibilities.
- Assistance with related ad-hoc functions as requested by manager.
All applicants will be considered, with the understanding that preference will be given in accordance with the Employment Equity Plan of Mediclinic Southern Africa.
Your contribution to the company will be rewarded with a market-related remuneration package which includes membership of subsidised medical- and retirement funds, generous leave, a thirteenth cheque, subsidised creche and participation in a special nursing or management bonus scheme for qualifying staff members.
Applications will only be accepted if completed in full on the official application form. Kindly ensure that you indicate the vacancy reference number that you are applying for.
How to Apply
Comments are closed.