Closing Date (Internet): 14 March 2012
Closing Date (Form): 12 March 2012
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification.
- Knowledge of medical terms and diagnosis.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to function well under pressure and independently.
- Computer literacy/typing skills.
- Person must be bilingual. Accuracy of utmost importance.
- Patients booked on bed booking system.
- Responsible for theatre lists.
- Responsible for on demand reports.
- Responsible for accurate and complete bed status report.
- Additional admin tasks.
- Liaison with doctors, medical aids and hospital.
- Client satisfaction.
All applicants will be considered, with the understanding that preference will be given in accordance with the Employment Equity Plan of Mediclinic Southern Africa.
Your contribution to the company will be rewarded with a market-related remuneration package which includes membership of subsidised medical- and retirement funds, generous leave, a thirteenth cheque and participation in a special nursing or management bonus scheme for qualifying staff members.
Candidates who are interested in applying for this position, can apply directly at http://careers.mediclinic.com
If you do not have internet access, you can apply through the Mediclinic Career Centre. You can either obtain an application form from them or from your nearest Mediclinic and fax it directly to one of the following fax numbers: 0866811436 or 0866812078 or 0866829863 at the Career Centre. Telephone number for enquiries: +27 21 943 6111.
Please note that the Off-line Closing Date is applicable to all applications made through the Mediclinic Career Centre.
Applications will only be accepted if completed in full on the official application form. Kindly ensure that you indicate the vacancy reference number that you are applying for.