Closing Date (Internet): 16 March 2012
Closing Date (Form): 12 March 2012
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification.
- Accuracy and attention to detail in all work aspects.
- Ability to function independently.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of surgical products will be an advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Be prepared to work after hours when required.
- Receiving of stock in Pharmacy.
- Checking of received orders against invoices.
- Unpacking of orders in the Pharmacy.
- Issues stock to wards and theatre.
- Unpacking of stock credited by wards.
- Controlling of surgical stock in terms of levels, expiry dates etc.
- Liaise with relevant staff members regarding stock levels and recovery.
- Stock taking.
- Maintenance of shelf locations in Pharmacy for surgical stock.
All applicants will be considered, with the understanding that preference will be given in accordance with the Employment Equity Plan of Mediclinic Southern Africa.
Your contribution to the company will be rewarded with a market-related remuneration package which includes membership of subsidised medical- and retirement funds, generous leave, a thirteenth cheque and participation in a special nursing or management bonus scheme for qualifying staff members.
Candidates who are interested in applying for this position, can apply directly at http://careers.mediclinic.com
If you do not have internet access, you can apply through the Mediclinic Career Centre. You can either obtain an application form from them or from your nearest Mediclinic and fax it directly to one of the following fax numbers: 0866811436 or 0866812078 or 0866829863 at the Career Centre. Telephone number for enquiries: +27 21 943 6111.
Please note that the Off-line Closing Date is applicable to all applications made through the Mediclinic Career Centre.
Applications will only be accepted if completed in full on the official application form. Kindly ensure that you indicate the vacancy reference number that you are applying for.