Location: Pretoria Arcadia
Closing Date (Internet): 9 March 2012
Closing Date (Form): 7 March 2012
- A Grade 12
- Proven computer literacy in the MS Office package is essential
- Proven experience as a telephonist on a telephone system/switchboard will serve as a strong recommendation
- Previous administration or reception experience in a hospital environment would be an advantage
- Must be proficient in English, Afrikaans and/or an indigenous South African language
- Clear and friendly tone of voice
- Must be able to function independently and within a team
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Willing to work long hours when required
- Responsible for professional and effective answering and transferring of phone calls at the switchboard
- Taking of messages and communicating it in time with the appropriate persons
- Reports done as required by manager
- Responsible for the reception and admin duties at doctors sessional rooms
- Liaise with doctors and patients on appointments
- Delivering quality and effecient client service to all stakeholders
Assisting with all other functions within the PAM and Admissions when required
- Ad hoc tasks as required
All applicants will be considered, with the understanding that preference will be given in accordance with the Employment Equity Plan of Mediclinic Southern Africa.
Your contribution to the company will be rewarded with a market-related remuneration package which includes membership of subsidised medical- and retirement funds, generous leave, a thirteenth cheque and participation in a special nursing or management bonus scheme for qualifying staff members.
Candidates who are interested in applying for this position, can apply directly at http://careers.mediclinic.com
If you do not have internet access, you can apply through the Mediclinic Career Centre. You can either obtain an application form from them or from your nearest Mediclinic and fax it directly to one of the following fax numbers: 0866811436 or 0866812078 or 0866829863 at the Career Centre. Telephone number for enquiries: +27 21 943 6111.
Please note that the Off-line Closing Date is applicable to all applications made through the Mediclinic Career Centre.
Applications will only be accepted if completed in full on the official application form. Kindly ensure that you indicate the vacancy reference number that you are applying for.