Closing Date: 31 January 2015
- RSA Citizen
- Grade 12 with admission to higher certificate or equivalent with an average of 50%
- Old senior certificate: D-aggregate (950 marks)
- Mathematical literacy on NQF Level 4 (min 50%) or mathematics at NQF Level 4 (min 40%)
- Physical Science or Life Science/Biology on NQF Level 4 (min 40%)
- English at NQF Level 4 (min 40%)
- Payment of a non-refundable application fee of R150
- Recognition of prior learning based on criterion-referenced assessment for learners with healthcare-related experience, if applicable
The programme objective is to provide learners with the appropriate knowledge and skills needed to perform fundamental nursing care at a level that will qualify them for South African Nursing Council (SANC) registration.
- Successful applicants will also undergo psychometric assessment, an interview and health assessment.
- You may have to travel to the nearest approved learning centre for theoretical instruction
- Formal programmes will commence according to Mediclinic hospital needs and vacancies and placement is not guaranteed.
- If you have completed your senior certificate/ Grade 12 in another country you need to provide us with a SAQA letter stating that your senior certificate/Grade 12 is equivalent.
- All instructions will be in English
- You should not currently be registered with the SA Nursing Council
- No incomplete applications will be processed.
- Refer to brochure for more information about the programme
How to Apply