Closing Date: 26 June 2013
- Current registration with the South African Pharmacy Council as a Pharmacy Student
- Previous work experience will be a recommendation
- Proven clinical proficiency
- Concern for excellence eg accuracy and adherence to standards and standard operating procedures
- Sound judgement and problem solving skills
- Ability to function independently and work well within a team Informed regarding industry matters and implement changes when required
- Computer literacy with specific reference to MS Office packages
- Consistent ethical behaviour
- Availability to participate in stock takes and CPD events
- Value and support diversity in the workplace Service commitment
- Willingness to work overtime (including weekends when required)
- Dispensing of prescriptions under the supervision of a pharmacist
- Administration and processing of patient and retail accounts
- Stock management eg ordering, receiving and issuing of stock according to stock management principles
- Continuous professional development Ensure client satisfaction
All applicants will be considered, with the understanding that preference will be given in accordance with the Employment Equity Plan of Mediclinic Southern Africa.
How to Apply
Your contribution to the company will be rewarded with a market-related remuneration package which includes membership of subsidised medical- and retirement funds, generous leave, and a 13th cheque.
If you do not have internet access, you can apply through the Mediclinic Career Centre. You can either obtain an application form from them or from your nearest Mediclinic and fax it directly to one of the following fax numbers: 0866811436 or 0866812078 or 0866829863 at the Career Centre. Telephone number for enquiries: +27 21 943 6111.
Please note that the Off-line Closing Date is applicable to all applications made through the Mediclinic Career Centre.
Applications will only be accepted if completed in full on the official application form. Kindly ensure that you indicate the vacancy reference number that you are applying for.
Comments are closed.