Location: Gauteng, Western Cape
Closing Date: <see table below>
- Current registration with the South African Pharmacy Council as a Pharmacy Student.
- Previous work experience will be a recommendation.
- Proven clinical proficiency.
- Concern for excellence e.g. accuracy and adherence to standards and standard operating procedures.
- Sound judgement and problem solving skills.
- Ability to function independently and work well within a team.
- Informed regarding industry matters and implement changes when required.
- Computer literacy with specific reference to MS Office packages.
- Consistent ethical behaviour.
- Availability to participate in stock takes and CPD events.
- Value and support diversity in the workplace.
- Service commitment.
- Willingness to work overtime (including weekends when required).
- Dispensing of prescriptions under the supervision of a pharmacist.
- Administration and processing of patient and retail accounts.
- Stock management e.g. ordering, receiving and issuing of stock according to stock management principles.
- Continuous professional development.
- Ensure client satisfaction.
How to apply
|Location||Closing Date||How to Apply|
|Louis Leipoldt Hospital Pharmacy, Western Cape||20 July 2012||Apply Online|
|Wits Donald Gordon, Gauteng||31 August 2012||Apply Online|
If you do not have internet access, you can apply through the Mediclinic Career Centre. You can either obtain an application form from them or from your nearest Mediclinic and fax it directly to one of the following fax numbers: 0866811436 or 0866812078 or 0866829863 at the Career Centre. Telephone number for enquiries: +27 21 943 6111.
Your contribution to the company will be rewarded with a market-related remuneration package which includes generous leave and a thirteenth cheque.
All applicants will be considered, with the understanding that preference will be given in accordance with the Employment Equity Plan of Mediclinic Southern Africa.