Field: Engineering / Technical
On-line Closing Date: 26 March 2012
- Preferably grade 12 or equivalent qualification
- Strong technical apptitude
- Applicable technical skills.
- Must be fluent in English and Afrikaans and able to read and write
- Experience in technical maintenance will be a recommendation
- The ability to interact well in a service environment
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be reliable and responsible
- Customer focused with good communication skills
General technical duties and maintenance of hospital and service facilities under supervision.
Responsible for air conditioner cleaning and plant rooms cleaning.
Any other relevant instruction as given by the supervisior.
All applicants will be considered, with the understanding that preference will be given in accordance with the Employment Equity Plan of Mediclinic Southern Africa.
Your contribution to the company will be rewarded with a market-related remuneration package which includes membership of subsidised medical- and retirement funds, generous leave, a thirteenth cheque and participation in a special nursing or management bonus scheme for qualifying staff members.