Closing Date: 21 November 2016
Mercedes-Benz South Africa (MBSA) offers a 24 month programme, Hosted at the head office in Pretoria, Zwartkop. The aim of the programme is to actively develop qualified artisans with learning potential.
The programme seeks to address the following:
- To equip trainees with the relevant knowledge; the technical skills relating to our brands as well as the inter-personal skills critical for success in a corporate environment.
- The programme will be delivered in partnership with our dealerships to maximize learning and exposure to our value chain. Candidates will be continuously assessed throughout the programme and those who successfully complete the programme will be considered for permanent employment at MBSA
- Qualified Artisan with relevant trade in Motor Mechanics, Diesel Mechanics or Automotive Electrician.
- NB: In possession of a Trade Test Certificate issued by an accredited Institution, Artisans that qualified under Section 13 in the MerSETA sector and Section 28 are preferred.
• Willingness to continuously engage in training and development
• Computer literate
• N6 preferable
How to Apply
NB: Please attach copies of your Certificates (Qualifications and Trade Test)
Comments are closed.