Closing Date: 31 August 2012
Get a head-start into the world of work by participating in the Mercedes-Benz Bursary Programme, and transport your career with one of the world’s most successful automotive companies. The Programme aims to harness outstanding achievers at Grade 12 and Tertiary levels into our fold of growing Talent, by offering the participant financial aid for studies as well as experiential learning.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Why a Mercedes-Benz Bursary?
- Study at a University of choice*
- Tuition fees, meals and textbooks are paid for *
- Work at Mercedes-Benz, East London plant during your vacations*
- Join the MBSA Graduate Development programme after studying*
* Conditions apply
Who can apply?
- South African Citizen, or permanent resident
- Grade 12 learners
- Students enrolled for, or currently pursuing, full-time studies (1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th yr students may apply)
- Anyone studying (or intending to study in):
- Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial or Mechatronics)
- Human Resources
- Procurement and Supply
Who may not apply?
- All Staff (including Hourly – paid staff) and Fixed Term Contractors of MBX-SA
What are the criteria?
- Excellent Grade 12 results with distinction in HG Mathematics and/or HG Physical Science an advantage
- Maintenance of excellent Tertiary Results, average of 65% an advantage
How to Apply
All applications are invited, however the Division’s Employment Equity Plan will apply in terms of the Employment Equity Act, no. 55, 1998.
- Late and incomplete applications will not be considered
- Should you not hear from MBSA for further screening by 17 September 2012, please consider your application unsuccessful