Closing Date: 13 September 2013
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Drive Your Own Success!
- Do you want to transport your career to new heights?
- Mercedes-Benz South Africa could be the vehicle for your career-success.
- We at Mercedes-Benz South Africa Group of Companies invites prospective students to apply for our bursary for study in the 2014 academic year.
- We look for individuals who are achievement driven, passionate and distinctive by thinking and ready to accept new and greater challenges
- Our bursary programme offers financial aid for students as well as experiential learning.
Who can apply?
South African citizens studying or intending to study Full Time at a South African university in the following fields:
BEng or BTech in:
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Business Management
What is the selection criteria?
- Grade 12 results with a minimum of 70% average in HG English, Pure Mathematics &/or HG Physical Science.
- Maintenance of 65% minimum average in each academic year completed at tertiary level.
How to Apply