Closing Date: 30 September 2017
Location: East London & Pretoria
Your road to success in the accounting profession has taken you through years of undergraduate and postgraduate studies. Now you are looking forward to a bright future and finally ready to take the next step.
Get a head start by participating in Mercedes-Benz South Africa’s CA (SA) training programme. The Mercedes-Benz South Africa CA (SA) training programme has been running since 2008 and differs from other graduate programmes as it offers developmental opportunities through the integration of academic knowledge and practical skills.
Why CA (SA) articles at Mercedes-Benz South Africa?
- We offer a three-year rotational system of training that enables trainees to experience a good overview of the entire organisation.
- Trainees are able to identify, develop and focus on their specific areas of interest within the organisation.
- Trainees are able to showcase their capabilities overtly.
- Individuals are offered the opportunity to fast-track their careers as CAs as they are able to train within the commercial environment in which they wish to specialise.
- We provide trainees with in-depth exposure to Financial Accounting; Managerial Accounting and Financial Management; Corporate Governance; and Taxation.
Only applications submitted online will be considered. Applications sent by email WILL NOT be considered. Email address provided for query purposes only. Closing date for applications is the 30 September 2017
- Applicants must be in possession of a CTA (Certificate in the Theory of Accounting), i.e. fourth-year Honours degree with subjects in Taxation, Financial Accounting, Auditing and Management Accounting or in their CTA/Honours year of study.
- Computer Literacy an advantage.
How to Apply
Apply Online for the Mercedes Benz CA Traineeship Programme