Closing Date: 23 January 2014
Key Duties & Responsibilities
We are looking for Accounting graduates for 2014 trainee intake who have passed their CTA/Honours and eligible to write part 1 of qualifying SAICA board exam to become a CA(SA).
The Mercedes-Benz CA(SA) training program took in it’s first trainee in 2008, and differs from other graduate programmes as it offers developmental opportunities through the integration of academic knowledge and practical skills. We are now inviting applications for the three year training programme commencing 1 Feb 2014.
Applicants must be in possession of CTA (Certificate in the Theory of Accounting) or equivalent i.e. 4th year Honours degree with subjects in Financial Accounting, Taxation, Auditing and Management Accounting.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Financial accounting
- Managerial accounting & Financial management
- Internal audit & corporate governance
- Teamwork and diversity management skills
- Conflict management and negotiation skills
- Information management
- Ability for critical analysis & reasoning
- Problem solving
- Communication skills
- General management skills (Coaching; broad business thinking; leadership)
CTA or Post-gradudate diploma in Accounting (Honours degree)
How to Apply
Comments are closed.