Closing Date: 31 August 2015
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Why CA (SA) articles at Mercedes-Benz South Africa?
- We offer a three-year rotational system of training that enables trainees to experience a good overview of the entire organisation.
- Trainees are able to identify, develop and focus on their specific areas of interest within the organisation.
- Trainees are able to showcase their capabilities overtly.
- Individuals are offered the opportunity to fast-track their careers as CAs as they are able to train within the commercial environment in which they wish to specialise.
- We provide trainees with in-depth exposure to Financial Accounting; Managerial Accounting and Financial Management; Corporate Governance; and Taxation.
Skills Experience Education
- Applicants must be in possession of a CTA (Certificate in the Theory of Accounting), i.e. fourth-year Honours degree with subjects in Taxation, Financial Accounting, Auditing and Management Accounting or in their final CTA / Honours year of stud
How to Apply
Comments are closed.