Closing Date: 30 October 2014
ACAP, an acronym for Accelerated Competence Acquisition Programme, is the Graduate Development Programme at Mercedes-Benz South Africa. This is a 18 month programme offering developmental opportunities through the integration of academic knowledge and practical skills.
- Not more than 2 years’ experience
- Graduate / Final year students with a 65% minimum aggregate
- BA / BCom / BTech – General Stream, Finance, Risk Management, Credit
- Marketing and Retail Management
- BA / BCom / BTech – Communications
- BA / BCom / BTech – Supply Chain Management / Logistics / Procurement
- BEng / BSC / BTech – Industrial and Mechanical
What is the selection Criteria?
The main criteria used in the selection of successful applicants are academic performance (Academic Record with a 65% minimum aggregate) and relevant field of study. You will be required to go through assessments.
How to Apply
Apply for Mercedes Benz Graduate Development Progrramme 2015