Mercedes Benz is looking for Accounting graduates for 2012 trainee intake who have passed their CTA/Honours or in the process of completing their CTA/Honours and eligible to write part 1 of qualifying board exam to become a CA(SA) in 2012.
The Mercedes-Benz CA(SA) training program has been running since 2008, and differs from other graduate programmes as it offers developmental opportunities through the integration of academic knowledge and practical skills. MBSA achieved a 100% pass rate with QE 2 examinations in 2010. We are now inviting applications for the three year training programme commencing 1 Feb 2012.
Applicants must be in possession of CTA (Certificate in the Theory of Accounting) or equivalent i.e. 4th year Honours degree with subjects in Financial Accounting, Taxation, Auditing and Management Accounting OR currently completing their CTA with completion date at the end of 2010.
Applicants who are currently in the completion of their CTA (Certificate in the Theory of Accounting) or equivalent will also be considered, however acceptance into the programme will be dependant on a pass in the year-end examinations.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Key Duties & Responsibilities Financial accounting
- Managerial accounting & Financial management
- Internal audit & corporate governance
- Skills Teamwork & Diversity management skills
- Conflict Management & negotiation skills
- Information management
- Ability for Critical analysis & reasoning
- Problem solving
- Communication skills
- General management skills (Coaching; broad business thinking; leadership)
- Ability to perform the minimum required physical and mental requirements of the function.
Experience No major work experience necessary
Education CTA or Post-grad. Dipl in Accounting (Honours degree)
- All applications are invited, however the following will apply:
- Code of good practice on the employment of people with disabilities.
- Division’s Employment Equity Plan will apply in terms of the Employment Equity Act, no 58, 1998.
- People living with disabilities are encouraged to apply, as long as the requirements indicated above, can be met.
Please submit proof of registration for CTA/HONOURS, together with a copy of your ID.
EAST LONDON or PRETORIA
Click here to view Job and Apply Online
Application close on the 31st July 2011