Location: Meropa Casino
Closing Date: 05 October 2012
- Reports to either the IT Operations Manager or IT Facilities Manager the incumbent will fulfill an apprenticeship position with an IT department.
- The incumbent will perform supervised activities within scope of their knowledge or skills.
- This will include rudimentary technical tasks, and preventative maintenance activities assigned to them, assistance will be provided with more complex duties.
- CompTia A+ and CompTia N+
- ITIL Foundations certificate is advantageous
- Dell: FTD Client Desktop & Client Notebook is advantageous
- 0 – 1 years relevant experience in the IT field
- Gaming licence (Probity clearance as applicable)
Skills and Knowledge
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Customer service focus
- Attention to detail essential
Key Performance Areas
- Ensure 2nd level fault closure as per SLA
- Ensure escalation policies are adhered too
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks assigned to them.
- Assists with administrative duties within their scope of responsibility.
- Assists with asset audits where appropriate and as per the required standards
- and procedures.
- Adhere to security protocols as per standards, processes, procedures & checklists.
How to Apply
Preference will be given to employees from the designated groups in line with the provisions of the Employment equity Act, No. 55 of 1998 (and any amendments thereto), SISA’s internal recruitment policy as well as units’ employment equity plans”