Closing Date: 28 September 2012
We cover the costs of:
- Full tuition and residential fees
- Textbooks and incidental expenses
- Incentive bonuses for exceptional achievements
- Annual travel allowance for flights back home (where applicable)
- We also provide vacation work from 2nd year and a basic living allowance
- As well as excellent networking opportunities, your chance to meet other actuaries in the business
- The opportunity to enroll at either the University of Cape Town or the University of Stellenbosch.
Upon the successful completion of your Bursary Programme:
- You will be assigned an experienced Actuary as your Mentor
- Guaranteed employment within one of the largest financial institution in Africa, where you can apply your experience and skills
Our requirements are:
- You need to be a matriculant who is achieving over 85% in Mathematics ,as well as Additional Maths or Maths3. Plus you need to obtain A’s in at least 2 other related subjects (e.g. Accounting/
Physics), level 6 or above.
How to Apply
Click here to download the application form.