Closing Date: 31 December 2015
The learnership is a work based learning programme that leads to a National Certificate in Call Centre Support which is NQF level 3 qualification. The programme assists learners to prepare for the workplace and promotes access to increased employment opportunities within the Medical Aid Administration and insurance industry.
THE INCUMBENT WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Conducting themselves as employees of MMI Holdings according to Company values
- Displaying a willingness to learn corporate values and technicalities
- Attending classroom activities and practical on the job training as well as carrying out functions in line with the Learnership as required by MMI Holdings
- Acquiring knowledge of company products, policies and procedures in order to be successful at on the job training activities
- Compiling a Portfolio of Evidence for submission to SETA
- Completing logbooks for work-based learning
- Achieving the required level in formative and summative assessments
- Demonstrating commitment to working in the medical scheme industry
- Demonstrating skills in using the company’s systems
- Showing understanding of the operational processes
THE APPLICANT SHOULD MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS:
- Completed Grade 12 Certificate
- Level 4 or 50% pass in English
- Level 3 or 40% pass in another official language
- Level 4 or 50% and above in Pure Mathematics
- Level 6 or 70% and above in Mathematical Literacy
- Intermediate efficiency in Microsoft Office
- Unemployed and can commit 12 months to the programme
- Ability to work under pressure while being client centric at all times
- Assertive and good communication skills with the ability to access and use information
- Ability to be creative, innovative and a problem solver with collaboration and inclusiveness
- Self-management and results-driven behaviour with attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- Successful candidates must be South African citizens between the ages of 18 and 35 years
- Successful candidates must be available from 1 February 2016 to 31 January 2017
- Successful candidates must be able to commute to the workplace on their own
- Successful candidates should not be studying fulltime for the duration of the learnership
- Successful candidates must not have completed the same learnership previously
listed candidates will be subjected to the following statutory checks:
- QualificationsThis vacancy is not open to recruitment agencies and we reserve the right not to fill the vacancy.
The learnership will be hosted in the following offices:
- Cape Town – Parc Du Cap 2 Mispel Road Bellville
- Braamfontein – 101 De Korte Street Johannesburg, Gauteng
- Only on-line applications submitted via our careers page will be considered.
- Internal Team Members must inform their manager of their application. Your manager must be aware of and support your application.
Should you experience any technical problems when uploading your CV, please contact the PeopleSoft Helpdesk on 021 940 5169
How to Apply
Comments are closed.