Closing Date: 16 January 2015
Metropolitan Health (MH) invites unemployed candidates, including Persons with Disabilities, to apply for Learnership opportunities. The learnership programme is for 12 months and lead to the qualification National Certificate: Contact Centre Support NQF Level 3. Successful completion of the programme may in the long term lead to permanent employment with MH.
Interviews will take place from 16 January 2015.
Successful candidates must be available from 1 March 2015 to 28 February 2016.
The learnership will be hosted in the following offices:
- Cape Town – CBD
- Johannesburg – Braamfontein
- Pretoria – Arcadia
The Incumbent will be responsible for:
- Attending classroom lessons and practical work
- Completing logbooks for workplace based learning
- Compiling a Portfolio of Evidence for submission to SETA
- Achieving the required level in formative and summative assessments
- Demonstrating commitment to working in the medical scheme industry
- Displaying a willingness to learn corporate values and technicalities
- Acquiring knowledge of company products
- Demonstrating skills in using the company’s systems
- Showing understanding of the operational processes
The applicant should meet these requirements:
- Completed Grade 12 with a pass in English and another official language
- Passed Mathematics or Mathematical Literacy with a minimum of a D symbol
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Unemployed and can commit 12 months to the programme
- South African citizens between the ages of 18 and 35 years
- Able to commute to the workplace on their own
- Must not be studying another qualification at another institution
- Must not be on a current learnership
- Assertive and good communication skills
- Ability to access and use information
- Self-Management and results-driven
- Customer service oriented
- Attention to detail and high level accuracy
- Able to work under pressure
- Ability to be creative, innovative and a problem solver
Shortlisted candidates will be subjected to the following statutory checks:
We reserve the right not to fill the vacancy.
This vacancy is not open to Recruitment Agencies
How to Apply
Comments are closed.