Location: Head Office, Bellville
Closing Date: 21 June 2013
The Incumbent will be responsible for
During the internship programme you will be accommodated in a functional business area. Often you will shadow senior or more experienced members of staff, receiving one to one guidance as you progress. Training can also include on-the-job training, in-house training or a series of short external courses.
The applicant should meet these requirements:
- Newly qualified graduates with a degree in either: Business Administration; BCom Accounting, Legal, Human Resources or Communications
- Currently unemployed graduates
- This should be your first internship
- A keen interested in the financial services and/or medical industry
- Excellent administrative and co-ordination skills
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Computer Literacy
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Self motivation
- The ability to be a team player
A maximum of a 2 page CV is essential. Your application should include a certified copy of your matric certificate, degree and ID document. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and will be required to undergo ability assessments.
The closing date is 21 June 2013, no late applications will be considered.
How to Apply