Closing Date: 14 June 2013
Metrorail Western Cape has identified an opportunity to contribute to the upliftment of the communities in which it operates.
- Grade 10-12 with preferred Maths or Science
- Prepared to undergo a 12 months Learnership Programme
- Technical Orientated with relevant experience
- Willing to undergo a medical assessment
- Must be able to lift at least 50 kg
- Must be willing to work abnormal hours or shifts
- Must be willing to work 7 days a week
- Must not be colour blind
- Sound physical condition to suit our demanding environment
- Must be able to work at heights
Metrorail Western Cape is currently looking to offer young people the opportunity to enrol for a Process/ Track Worker Learnership programme in the Rolling Stock/ Infrastructure Department. The programme will provide learners with on the job, practical workplace experience.
After completing the Learnership, successful learners will obtain technical experience which will increase their chances of employment.
Please note: This is a Learnership and will not lead to automatic employment with Metrorail Western Cape
How to Apply