Closing Date: 06 November 2015
Mhlathuze Water is committed to the upliftment of the communities we serve. In line with this commitment and the imperatives of our Employment Equity Policy, the organisation intends awarding comprehensive bursaries to six of the qualifying applicants pursuing their first year or second year tertiary education towards a National Diploma / Degree in Engineering – Instrumentation, Electrical; Mechanic&; Chemical and Civil.
Bursary will provide for:
- Accommodation and
Critería for Selection:
- South African Citizen
- Resident of the Northern KZN area
- Meet entry requirements for the specified field (provide proof of provisional acceptance)
- Grade 12 with an aggregate of a minimum of 60%
- Under the age of 25
- Financial need
Shortlisted candidates will be subjected to assessments.
How to Apply
Applications must be made on the prescribed form that is available on our website www.mhlathuze.co.za or at our offices. All completed application forms together with copies of admission letters, Identity Documents, and certified copies of certificates / results must be sent to the:
Training & Development Specialist, Mhlathuze Water, Private Bag X1047, RICHARDS BAY, 3900 or
hand delivered to our
Head Office at the Corner of South Central Arterial and Battery Bank, Alton, Richards Bay, quoting reference Amanzi Bursary 2016 by not later than 06 November 2015.
- Mhlathuze Water reserves the right not to award the bursary as advertised.
- The selection will be made In line with the criteria and the requirements of our
- Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
- If you have not been contacted within 30 days of the closing date, please accept that your apply was unsuccessful.