Closing Date: 31 May 2012
The MICT Seta invites unemployed graduates who are interested in participating in our
Internship Programme for a period of 12 months in the divisions (career streams) below:
|Divisions (Career Streams)||Qualifications|
|Marketing & Communications||National Diploma /Degree in Marketing and Communications|
|Finance||National Diploma / Degree in Finance|
|Human Resources Management||National Diploma / Degree in Human Resources Management|
|Office Administration||National Diploma/Degree in Business Administration|
|Secretarial Services||Any tertiary related qualification in Secretarial Services / Reception|
|Performance Monitoring& Evaluation||National Diploma/Degree in Human Resources Management|
|Law||National Diploma/Degree in Law|
|Learning Programmes||Any tertiary related qualification in Human Resources Development|
|Assessors & Moderators||National Diploma/Degree in HR/HRD Management and any assessor / moderator related tertiary qualification|
|ICT||National Diploma/Degree related to ICT|
|Supply Chain Management||National Diploma/Degree related to Financial Management|
- Applicants must be unemployed and possess a relevant tertiary qualification as indicated above;
- Applicants must be South African citizens and below the age of thirty (30);
- Applicants are encouraged to apply even if they do not have previous work related experience;
- This Intern Programme is not making any definite commitment for future employment;
- Successful applicants will be remunerated according to MICT Seta Interns rate.
- Applicants are requested to forward their applications entailing the cover letter with the Curriculum Vitae and a certified copy of a South African Identity Document;
- The shortlisted Candidates would be required to submit certified copies of qualifications on the day of a selection interview.
Applications should be directed to the Human Resources Department for attention of Ms. Suzan Boikanyo to the email address i.e. [email protected] , post to her attention to P. O. Box 5585, Halfway House, 1685, or Facsimile (086) 230-2077. Enquiries may be directed to (011) 207 -2611. The closing date for applications is 31st May 2012.
Please Note: The MICT Seta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and reserves the right not to appoint for the advertised position. Should candidates not hear from us 30 days after the closing date of applications, they should consider their application unsuccessful.