CLOSING DATE: 11 FEBRUARY 2016 AT 12:00
Midvaal Local Municipality, situated in Meyerton and voted the Municipality that provides the best quality of life in Gauteng, invites applications for a 2 year contract for the below mentioned position to become a part of a winning team.
- A recognized B-com degree/ NQF 6 or equivalent with at least Accounting 1 and 2, as subjects.
- Must be computer literate and have knowledge of windows spread sheet applications.
- Code B Driver’s License
- Assist with the billing process (rates and service charges).
- Assist with customer care in the income section (customer queries, complaints etc.).
- Assist with cashiering when required.
- Assist with the completion of National Treasury reporting templates.
- Assist with the compilation of recons for the Income division.
- Other administrative functions within the Income division.
The training program is aimed at training candidates in practical local government accounting with the view to qualify for a position after training. Such appointment cannot be guaranteed. Preferably own transport.
How to Apply
ONLY UNEMPLOYED GRADUATES, MEETING THE REQUIREMENTS, RESIDING WITHIN THE MIDVAAL AREA WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION.
Comments are closed.