CLOSING DATE: 11 FEBRUARY 2016 AT 12:00
Midvaal Local Municipality, situated in Meyerton and voted the Municipality that provides the best quality of life in Gauteng, invites applications for a 2 year contract for the below mentioned position to become a part of a winning team.
- A recognized B-com degree/ NQF 6 or equivalent with at least Accounting 1 and 2, as subjects.
- Must be computer literate and have knowledge of windows spread sheet applications.
- Code B Driver’s License
- Assist with the billing process (rates and service charges).
- Assist with customer care in the income section (customer queries, complaints etc.).
- Assist with cashiering when required.
- Assist with the completion of National Treasury reporting templates.
- Assist with the compilation of recons for the Income division.
- Other administrative functions within the Income division.
The training program is aimed at training candidates in practical local government accounting with the view to qualify for a position after training. Such appointment cannot be guaranteed. Preferably own transport.
How to Apply
Apply Online for the Midvaal Local Municipality: Finance Graduate / Internship Opportunities February 2016
ONLY UNEMPLOYED GRADUATES, MEETING THE REQUIREMENTS, RESIDING WITHIN THE MIDVAAL AREA WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION.