Closing Date: 6 May 2014
The training program is aimed at training candidates in practical local government accounting with the view to qualify for a position after training.
- A recognized B-com degree or Diploma with at least Accounting I, II, III as subjects or equivalent.
- Must be computer literate and have knowledge of windows spreadsheet applications.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Unemployed Graduate
- Reside within the Midvaal area.
- Application form
- Certified copies of ID, qualifications and driver’s licence.
- Assist with the implementation and transformation of accounting records ito GRAP.
- Assist with the compilation and implementation of the National Treasury Budget Reform Program of Municipal Budget.
- Develop statistical reporting modules and electronic capturing of data in all sections of Financial Management.
- Advise, guide, assist and lead subordinates
- Assisting in all areas of financial management within the department.
How to Apply
Post to: Midvaal Local Municipality’s Human Resources Department, P.O. Box 9, Meyerton, 1961 or Hand delivered to: Cnr. Of Junius and Mitchel Street, Meyerton, 1960 or
Email: [email protected]
Fax: (016) 360 7530
Comments are closed.