CLOSING DATE: 28 October 2015
SALARY PACKAGE: R71 495.40 CTC per annum
PURPOSE OF THE PROGRAMME
To provide suitable South African candidates with an opportunity to obtain a trade certificate in Instrument Mechanician (Industrial Instrumentation and Process Control) and Mechanical Fitter, by offering theoretical and practical training.
Successful candidates will enter into a 27 months contract.
KNOWLEDGE /SKILLS REQUIRED
- Strong numerical aptitude and analytical abilities
- Good communication skills
- Problem Solving Techniques
- Minimum N2 qualification (Mechanical Engineering or Instrumentation)
How to Apply
PLEASE FORWARD THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:
· Curriculum Vitae · Certified academic record · Certified copy of Identity Document · Certified copy of N2 certificate
Please forward your application together with the title and reference number of the position clearly in the subject line of the email to [email protected]
Preference will be given to Previously Disadvantaged Individuals (PDI). Should you not hear from us within one (1) month of the closing date, consider your application to be unsuccessful.
Comments are closed.