CLOSING DATE: 28 October 2015
SALARY PACKAGE: R71 495.40 CTC per annum
PURPOSE OF THE PROGRAMME
To provide suitable South African candidates with an opportunity to obtain a trade certificate in Instrument Mechanician (Industrial Instrumentation and Process Control) and Mechanical Fitter, by offering theoretical and practical training.
Successful candidates will enter into a 27 months contract.
KNOWLEDGE /SKILLS REQUIRED
- Strong numerical aptitude and analytical abilities
- Good communication skills
- Problem Solving Techniques
- Minimum N2 qualification (Mechanical Engineering or Instrumentation)
How to Apply
PLEASE FORWARD THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:
· Curriculum Vitae · Certified academic record · Certified copy of Identity Document · Certified copy of N2 certificate
Please forward your application together with the title and reference number of the position clearly in the subject line of the email to [email protected]
Preference will be given to Previously Disadvantaged Individuals (PDI). Should you not hear from us within one (1) month of the closing date, consider your application to be unsuccessful.