Closing Date: 28 August 2013
Salary Package: R87 556 CTC per annum, negotiable.
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified persons for appointment to the position of Finance Intern
To gain valuable working experience in the Finance Division and other operational areas at Mintek
Key Performance Areas:
- Process supplier invoices accurately and timeously.
- Perform supplier reconciliations for inclusion in the payment pack.
- Compile payment pack with accurate documentation and present to cheque signatories for sign-off.
- Resolve reconciliation items and queries from suppliers.
- Allocate payments accurately to different customers.
- Follow up on long outstanding payments from customers.
- Gain an understanding for financial policies and procedures.
- Rotate within Finance and Supply chain sections to understand business processes.
Job Knowledge / Skills Required
- BCom degree.
- Ability to work independently and accurately.
- Good group participation and good communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested employees who comply with the above-mentioned requirements may forward their applications to [email protected] in Human Resources.
Should you not hear from us within 14 days of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was not successful. Mintek has the right not to fill the position.
The post will be filled in accordance with Mintek’s Employment Equity Plan.
Comments are closed.