Closing Date: 23 February 2016
These positions exist within the MMI Health Centre of Excellence which was established to create one health capability across MMI with a client focused philosophy, designing solutions based on the segments’ different client needs and value propositions.
The programme is a work based learning programme that assists graduates to prepare for the workplace and promotes access to increased employment opportunities within the Medical Aid Administration and Insurance industry.
|We need FOUR graduates who have completed Bachelor’s Degrees or completed a 3 year National Diploma in:
| We need SIX graduates who have completed Bachelor’s Degrees or completed a 3 year National Diploma in:
| We need TWO graduates who have completed Bachelor’s Degrees or completed a 3 year National Diploma in:
THE INCUMBENT WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Acquiring the relevant practical experience and knowledge of Company products
- Demonstrating skills in using Company systems and showing understanding of the operational processes
- Displaying a willingness to learn corporate values and technicalities and timeous completion of logbooks for workplace based learning
- Demonstrating commitment to working in the Medical Aid Administration and Insurance industry and attending all identified courses
THE APPLICANT SHOULD MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS:
- Completed degree or diploma in the above-mentioned fields
- Should not be studying fulltime for the duration of the programme
- Be available full-time from 1 March 2016 to 28 February 2017
- South African citizen between the ages of 18 and 35 years
- Must be able to commute to the workplace on their own
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Ability to work under pressure while being client centric at all times
- Assertive with good communication skills and the ability to access and use information
- Ability to be creative, innovative and a problem solver with collaboration and inclusiveness
- Self-management and results-driven behaviour with attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- Shortlisted candidates will be subjected to the following statutory checks:
– Character References
- Psychometric assessments will be part of the selection criteria.
- Qualifications must be attached to the application.
- Closing date for applications is 23 February 2016.
- The Finance Graduate Internship Programme will only be hosted at our Cape Town office, initially in Newlands and then moving to Parc Du Cap, 2 Mispel Road, Bellville due to office relocation
How to Apply
Only online applications submitted via our Careers page will be considered.
Should you not be contacted within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This opportunity is not open to recruitment agencies and we reserve the right not to fill the vacancy.
Comments are closed.