Closing Date: 09 June 2015
STIPEND: R 2000.00 pm
Mogale City Local Municipality is in pursuit of facilitating a learnership programme to empower the youth with skills within the Library Services.
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification.
- Computer Literacy.
- Applicants should be between ages of 18 – 35 years
- Must be unemployed.
- Must be a Mogale City resident.
- Interested applicants must submit a one page essay on what they see as the role of the library in the community and why they think they are the right candidate for the learnership.
The programme will run for a period of 12 months
- At the end of the internship the candidates who pass both theory and practice will receive a Further Education and Training Certificate in Library Practice which will give them 132 credits towards a Library and Information Science Degree.
How to Apply
An Application letter stating the learnership programme you are applying for with a detailed Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of ID-all relevant qualifications certificate should be hand-delivered to Mogale City Local Municipality, Human Resource Offices, Corner Commissioner and Market Streets, Krugersdorp or posted to PO Box 94, Krugersdorp, 1739.
Documents should be certified from original and certification should not be older than 3 months. Women and persons with disability are encouraged to apply. No faxed, e-mailed copies will be accepted. Late applications will NOT be accepted. If you do not hear from us within 90 days of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
The Municipality will not be obliged to employ trainees on completion of the learnership programme.
The Municipality reserves the right to appoint or not to appoint.
Failure to comply with instructions will result in the application not being considered.
All enquiries can be directed to: Sibusiso Mhlophe / Fikile Makhanya on the following contact numbers (011) 951 2585 / 011) 951 2019.
Comments are closed.