Closing Date: 28 May 2014
To provide process coordination and operational service to the Retail HR team with specific focus on our Talent Management and people process.
- HR Degree is required
- Hons HR Degree preferred
- Strong reporting and stats background
- Effectively and consistently delivering service and support to all clients in line with our company values and Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) principles.
- Quarterly reporting and tracking metrics as a direct impact on organizational success in line with our Talent Management strategy.
- Ensuring a smooth Talent Management process is taking place across Momentum Retail including and not limited to.
- Compiling Talent Grids, Competency matrix’s and Workforce Planning documentation.
- Monitoring and tracking Talent attraction and acquisition practices. Shortlisting of positions within the Momentum Retail space.
- Following on outstanding actions required to set up our Induction and on-boarding program, monitoring and tracking of the Induction and on boarding program.
- Involvement in the design, implementation and monitoring and tracking of the Talent development programs including but not limited to Middle manager development pilot and Learning and Development.
- Involvement in the design, implementation and monitoring and tracking of the Talent retention programs.
- Coordinating the performance management process within Momentum Retail, including facilitating performance reviews, performance contracting and the personal development planning (PDP) processes.
- Facilitate the Skills Development process within Momentum Retail through collaboration with Talent Manager, Business Unit HR teams, Transformation Specialist and the Skills Development team at MMI Corporate HR. This including completion of the Annual Training Reports (ATR) and Workplace Skills Plan (WSP).
- Facilitate and run the recognition programme within Momentum Retail. This includes running the quarterly and annual process, and liaising with Business Unit HR teams and the MMI IT team.
- Project coordination of Retail HR projects, like TCF, policies and procedures.
- Live the Momentum values namely Accountability, Diversity, Excellence, Integrity, Innovation and Teamwork and ensures that the Way of Working benefits from you contributing your values.
- Manage own performance and development.
- Deciding and Initiating Action
- Working with People
- Relating and Networking
- Persuading and Influencing
- Presenting and Communicating Information
- Applying Expertise and Technology
- Learning and Researching
- Planning and Organizing
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks
How to Apply
Apply for the Momentum HR Graduate Opportunity 2015