Closing Date: 25 November 2014
Momentum Short-Term Insurance seeks to appoint a 2 (two) pro-active and dedicated individuals as an Human Capital Intern. The successful candidates will get the opportunity to be a part of the activities that form part of the full employee’s lifecycle. This person will report to the Human Capital Consultant and will be based at our offices in Centurion.
The internship offers a structured work-based program, affording unemployed graduates the opportunity to gain workplace experience or an opportunity to practice the work skills that they have studied and will practice in order to assist them in their future career.
The successful applicants will enter into a 12month Internship agreement (not an employment contract) with the company and receive remuneration of R4000.00 per month.
The ideal candidates must have completed an academic qualification in relation to Human Capital Management and have a passion for learning and the business environment.
This recruitment initiative forms part of Momentum Short-Term Insurance Employment Equity plan and preference will be given to designated groups.
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Deadline driven
- Quality work output
- Highly organised and able to prioritise
- Innovative and enthusiastic
- Take initiative
- Excellent Administration Skills
- Teamwork with an ability to work independently
- Problem solving and solution orientated
- Tolerance for stress
- Ability to respect confidentiality
- Attitude of continuous learning and self-development
- Must be computer literate in MS Office (MS Outlook, Excel, Power point and Word)
The successful applicant should meet the following requirements
- Between the ages of 18-25
- Currently unemployed
- Recently completed degree, certificate or diploma
- Clean criminal and credit records
Please include a one-page motivation letter with your application and clearly indicate why you feel you should be considered.
Communication will only be made to shortlisted candidates. Should you not hear from us in 30 days after closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful
How to Apply
Apply for the Momentum Human Capital Internship Programme
Should you experience any functional difficulties or problems logging into PeopleSoft, you can contact the PeopleSoft Helpdesk on 021 940 5169.
Please note CV’s emailed directly will not be considered, kindly apply online