Location: Port Elizabeth
Momentum is looking for an intern to participate in a paid 12 months internship programme with an added skills program to accumulate FAIS credits. Experience offered: Employee benefit experience, Product knowledge, Industry knowledge, In-depth retirement fund knowledge.
- BCom or similar
- Own transport and valid driver’s license
- Computer skills.
- Provide effective and consistent service delivery to all internal and external clients
- Approach clients via cold calls in order to secure client meetings and appointments
- Provide advice on and sell employee benefit solutions to corporate institutions.
- Prepare and draw-up client proposals and quotes of suitable benefit structures.
- Ensure the successful closing of benefit proposals leading to the achievement of sales targets.
- Deciding and Initiating action,
- Relating and networking,
- Persuading and influencing,
- Presenting and communicating information,
- Delivering results and meeting Client expectations.
How to Apply
Enquiries: Carmen Marais, Tel: (012) 671 8222
Comments are closed.