Location: Cape Town
The Skills Development Interns will work closely with the Group Skills Development Facilitator and Divisional Learning Department to provide full administration support in the area of skills development.
- A matric qualification;
- A completed HRD related qualification;
- Previous experience in Admin related function would be advantageous;
- Administer and capture all training related activities for the divisions using the PeopleSoft LMS;
- Collate information for the Workplace Skills Plan;
- Compile information for the Annual Training Report;
- Track and monitor divisional training activities;
- Ensure proper filing and record keeping of training data;
- Ability to work on Microsoft office suite.
- Business Acumen;
- Drive for results;
- Impact and Influence;
- Attention to detail.
How to Apply
Apply for the Momentum Skills Development Graduate / Internship Opportunity
Enquiries: Chantel Williams, Tel: (021) 940 5169