Closing Date: 20 January 2014
Mondelez South Africa is looking for recent self-motivated, enthusiastic Graduates to join their company as a Graduate Trainee.
Types of qualifications we are looking for:
- Chemical Engineering ,
- Mechanical Engineering ,
- Electrical Engineering and Industrial Engineering as well as
- Commerce degrees in Business Management; Economics and Strategy Management.
The Graduate programme is a full-time two year programme during which you will rotate through positions within the functional departments of the business. The programme will enable you to work across the various categories such as Chocolate, Gum & Candy, Beverages and Biscuits while, for example, growing your skills in understanding and implementing the core principles of engineering, project management and supply chain.
In order to succeed in this programme, it is expected that the ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical; Mechanical; Electrical and Industrial Engineering; Business Management; Strategic Management or Economics
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proven leadership ability
- Ability to see the bigger picture and display forward thinking skills.
- Learning potential
- Good academic results
- High levels of drive and initiative
- Good communication skills (written & verbal)
- Ability to build good working relationships with individuals and teams across the business
How to Apply
Please send your CV, most recent academic transcript and 200 word motivation letter to RecruitingSouthernAfrica@mdlz.
Our recruitment process includes interviews (telephonic & face to face) and assessments.