Closing Date: 15 January 2015
Monsanto would like to invest in the future of young qualified students. Each year we run a one year Internship program, not only to give the necessary skills to young professionals but, also to assist them with the transition between the theoretical knowledge and workplace. Our aim is to appoint graduate Interns in various departments of Monsanto to give them on the job training, work experience and there after possible full time employment.
Who can apply?
- If you are currently in your final year of studies and will complete your studies by the end of the year.
- If you have already completed your studies in the past two years.
- Any degree (e.g. BSc) which relate to Crop Agriculture
- B-tech Agriculture
- Any Agricultural related diploma
- Any Safety Management qualification
- Any Logistics related qualification
- Mechanical Engineering
Information on the Internship program
- All applications must be in by the 15 January 2015
- Interviews will be scheduled for the shortlisted candidates in February/March 2015
- If you have been selected for the Internship program, you need to send proof of completed qualification with your application or run the risk of losing your Internship
- The Internship runs from 1 April 2015 to 31 March 2016
- Interns receive a financial grant to assist them with transport and basic living cost
- Applicants need to indicate which Monsanto site would be most convenient for them to complete their Internship at
- Monsanto does not provide accommodation or transport for the Interns
How to Apply
If you would like to apply, send the following documentation to [email protected] by the 15th of January 2015. Please name your subject line of your application e-mail as “Internship application 2015”.
Documents to include
- Internship application document
- Latest marks or qualification certificate
- Copy of your South African ID
Only the shortlisted candidates will be notified and invited for an interview before the end of February 2015.