Closing Date: 28 May 2013
Our successful Dealer Trainees…
- Process all game transactions smoothly while strictly complying with company poiicies and procedures
- Perform cash and chip transactions with 100% accuracy
- Are lively extroverts who impress customers with positive and professional service
- Monitor guest play and action very closely to identify and report security problems promptly
- Are trusted team players.
If you have these qualifications, join our team:
- A Matric and/or equivalent (NQF 4)
- Numeracy skills (NQF 4) with a minimum Maths pass mark of D on SG
- Physically able to stand for long periods of time. and quick thinking with an ability to work in a last-paced and pressurised environment
- The ability to work shifts in all Gaming areas. including smoking areas is essential.
- Previous experience within the service industry would be an added advantage. Candidates need to be 18 years or older.
How to Apply
Forward your CV and a copy of your Matric certificate to fax: 086 644 4116
If you have not received an SMS response within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful. Applicants who do not meet the minimum requirements will not be considered.