Closing Date:13 December 2013
The Dr J.S Moroka Local Municipality offers bursary opportunities for qualifying applicants from historically disadvantaged families residing within its areas of jurisdiction wishing to undertake full-time studies at any South African University or Technikon in the following fields
- Civil Engineering
- Town Planning
- Property Valuation
- Only citizens residing within the Dr J.S Moroka Municipal area of Jurisdiction.
- Learners must meet admission/entry requirements of the tertiary institution they are registered with.
- Successful candidates should be willing to undertake employment in the Municipality should such be made available.
- Selected Bursars will be expected to enter into a contractual agreement with the Municipality.
The Bursary Covers Tuition Prescribed Books, Accommodation and Meals.
How to Apply
Application Form must be accompanied by:
- Certified Copy of ID
- Latest Academic Record / Results (June) or Matric results if completed already.
- Proof of residence
Applications must be submitted to: The Acting Municipal Manager, Private Bag X4012, Siyabuswa, 0472, or be hand-delivered to the Human Resource Office, Municipal Head Office, 2601/3 Bongimfundo Street, Siyabuswa, or in any of the Unit offices, i.e. Mbibane or Mathanjana Unit Offices.
Incomplete and Faxed Forms will not be considered.
NB: Latest Matric results must be submitted to the HR office as soon as they are obtained (or at least within (7) seven days from the date of publication).
For more information: Mrs Rampedi Deputy Manager Admin or Mlambo P.L Assistant Manager HRD (013) 973 1101 or 973 1390