CLOSING DATE:21 JULY 2015 (No applications received after 13h00 will be accepted)
Duration: Contractual appointment: 12 months with an option to extend the period for a further 12 months
Stipend: R5300.00 pm
Mossel Bay Municipality is offering opportunities to three (3) unemployed South African graduates from higher education institutions that have completed their (3) three year degrees or diplomas that are seeking work experience related to the field of study that they completed.
Applicants must have met the academic requirements for the advertised field of study/discipline and should not previously been employed as an intern in the Public Service.
Applications are invited from candidates in the following fields of study
- Civil Engineering
- Building and Construction
- Human Settlements (Housing)
- Community Liason
- Town and Regional Planning
- Short listed and invited candidates may be subjected and required to undergo a theoretical and practical test.
- Notwithstanding any representations to the contrary, no employment contract will come into effect until a written offer has been made by the municipality to, and accepted by, the applicant
How to Apply
- Applications in writing on the official application form and accompanied by a comprehensive CV, which will be regarded as confidential, must be directed to: The Senior Manager (Human Resources), P O Box 25, Mossel Bay, 6500.
- These conditions are compulsory and failing to comply will automatically lead to disqualification of the applicant. Application forms are available on the Municipal web-site (PDF) or MS Word Format (doc).
- Original Certified copies of proof of qualifications should accompany the CV. No E-mailed or Faxed applications will be accepted.
- For equity purposes please indicate your race, gender and disability status.
- Further details are obtainable from Ms C Wagenaar and Ms L de Vos at telephone number (044) 606-5000.
- If applicants are not contacted within 40 days of the closing date, it can be accepted that they were not successful.
- The Mossel Bay Municipality is committed to comply with the requirements of the Employment Equity Act, No. 55 of 1998, for the advancement of previously disadvantaged and disabled persons.