Closing Date: 07 November 2012
The successful intern will be offered a monthly stipend for a period of 12 months.
The internship will cover but may not be limited to the following areas:
- Providing technical support on Learning Programmes administration
- Assist with the registration/general administration of non-artisan learnerships, ABET, FLC, Mine Environmental Control and skills programmes including the OHS Skills Programme
- Providing a customer service to internal and external stakeholders in accordance with MQA customer service standards
- Providing administrative support service to the Learning Programmes Unit
- Performing any other tasks delegated by the Senior Learning ProgrammesAdministrator, Learning Programmes Specialist or Learning Programmes Manager
- Gaining exposure to other MQA units’ scope of work/performance areas
- A relevant degree or diploma in Human Resource Management/Development or Business Management/Administration
- Sound knowledge and application of Microsoft Office packages
- Good communication and sound interpersonal skills
- An understanding of legislation and developments in respect of education and training
- The ability to work under pressure
- The ability to demonstrate a proactive attitude
- Knowledge of the mining and minerals sector will be an advantage
Please forward your application letter and CV (no certificates) for the attention of: The Human Resources Unit, Private Bag x 118, Marshalltown, 2107.
Applicants who have not been notified within 1 month after the closing date of the advertisement must accept that their applications were not successful.
The MQA is an equal opportunity employer and preference will be given to affirmative action candidates and people with disabilities. The MQA reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Tel (011) 630 3500
Private Bag X118, Marshalltown, 2017
4th Floor Union Corporation Building
74-78 Marshall Street, Union Corporation Building www.mqa.org.za