Closing Date: 01 March 2013
The Mining Qualifications Authority (MQA) is a registered Sector Education and Training Authority (SETA) in terms of the Skills Development Act of 1998. The MQA now requires the services of the following persons to fill the under-mentioned positions.
The Internship will cover but may not be limited to the following
- Provide administrative support in terms of the following functions
- Process Workplace Skills Plans (WSPs) and Annual Training Reports (ATRs) for Mandatory Grants.
- Register, communicate and support Skills Development Facilitators (SDFs)
- Organise events, including meetings and workshops.
- Assist with travel arrangements.
- Assist with diary management of the unit including the Manager’s diary
- Filing and document control.
- Liaise with MQA stakeholders and handle customer queries
- Provide general administrative support within the Skills Development and Research Unit.
- A diploma/degree in Human Resources Development, Training or business Management.
- Administration and Project Management.
- The successful candidate will be required to submit a monthly, work-integrated learning report.
How to Apply
Applicants who have not been contacted within 1 month of the closing date of the advertisement must accept that their applications were unsuccessful. Please forward your application letter and CV (no certificates) for the attention of the Human Resources Department, Private Bag X118. Marshalltown 2107 or e-mail to: [email protected]
The MQA is an equal opportunity employer and preference will be given to affirmative action candidates and people with disabilities. The MQA reserves the right not to make an appointment.