This is an exciting opportunity for a Graduate to research and keep abreast of assessment and talent related trends and sharing insights within the immediate team and the wider business, where appropriate.
- Registered with the Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA) as Industrial Psychology Intern and/or have an HR / Talent related qualification.
- You will manage the assessment portal across all divisional needs,
- Ensuring the relevant reports and merits lists are generated as well as analyze and interpret results,
- Followed by detailed feedback and coaching where needed to candidates, with key stakeholders present.
- Other core focus areas will be to engage and partner with the business on relevant HR projects from an assessment and development perspective, act as the primary custodian of assessment documentation electronically, ensuring that the integrity and confidentiality is maintained and coordinate and support assessment and psychologically related events that add value to the business.
- Have exceptional written and verbal communication, are able to prioritize and meet deadlines and can work independently…..then we would love to hear from you!
How to Apply
NB: If you have not been contacted within 3 weeks of the closing date please consider your application unsuccessful.
Comments are closed.