Closing Date: 3 November 2014
The Msunduzi Municipality, in line with its Human Resources Development Strategy, hereby presents exciting opportunities for students in 2015.
Applications for bursaries offered by Msunduzi Municipality are expected from candidates who are studying or have been accepted by an institution of higher learning to study towards the following qualification:
- BSc Electrical Engineering (x1)
- National Diploma: Electrical Engineering L/C (x1)
- BSc Civil Engineering (x1)
- National Diploma: Civil Engineering (x1)
- Bachelor in Town Planning (x1)
- National Diploma: Town Planning (x1)
- Bachelor in Real Estate ( Valuations) (x1)
- National Diploma: Engineering Survey (x1)
- National Diploma: Horticulture (x1)
- BCom – Supply Chain Management / Accounting / Insurance Management (x2)
- Bachelor of Social Science – Environmental Management / Geography (x1)
- Undergraduate student at a tertiary institution or completed/completing Grade 12.
- A youth residing in Pietermaritzburg with a willingness to learn & work in Local Government
- A South African Citizen of a historically disadvantaged background
How to Apply
Application forms are available at the
Youth Desk, or on the Municipal Website. A comprehensive CV, proof of residence, academic transcripts, Grade 12 results, or 2014 June Grade 12 results and ID document, must accompany the application forms. Where possible, applicants should submit a letter from Institution confirming their enrolment / application. Failure to submit any of the requested documents will result in the application not being considered. All information will be verified.
To apply: post or hands deliver your application, quoting the reference number, to the following address:
The Msunduzi Municipality, Private Bag x 321
Prof Nyembezi Building, Ground Floor, Foyer Application Box,
341 Church St, PIETERMARITZBURG 3200
Enquiries: Ms Busi Kuzwayo Tel. No’s: 033-392 2048
If you have not heard from us within eight weeks after the closing date, please accept your
Application to be unsuccessful. The Municipality reserves the right to make no appointments.