Closing Date: 31 October 2014
Ref: INT 15
The Msunduzi Municipality, in line with its Human Resources Development Strategy, hereby presents exciting opportunities for students in 2015.
You may apply for any of the internships offered by a number of Business Units within the Msunduzi Municipality, if you are studying towards any of the following qualifications:
- National Diploma Quantity Surveying (3 Year) (x1)
- National Diploma Civil Engineering S3 /S4 (x5)
- National Diploma Architecture (x1)
- National Diploma Electrical Engineering (Heavy Current) S4 (x4)
- National Diploma Engineering Survey (2x)
- National Diploma Mechanical Engineering (x3)
- Degree /B Tech / Post Grad Diploma in Library Information Science (PGDIS) (x2)
- National Diploma Town Planning (x2)
- National Diploma Ecotourism Management (x2)
- National Diploma Property Valuations (x2)
- Post Grad / Degree Environmental Management / Science (x6)
- Degree / Diploma Community Development / NQF 5 Development Practices (x5)
- National Diploma Horticulture (x2)
- Degree / Diploma Environmental Health (x4)
- Post Grad Policy & Development Studies / Post Grad Public Administration (x6)
- Degree Computer Science / ND Info Technology / MCSE, A+, N+ with written exams (x7)
- National Diploma Interpretation and Translation (x2)
- LLB Degree (x2)
- Post Grad / Degree Industrial Psychology (x1)
- National Diploma / B Tech / B Com Human Resources Management (x8)
- Learner at tertiary institutions who needs experiential training to obtain your qualification.
- A South African Citizen of a historically disadvantaged background, residing in the Msunduzi area of jurisdiction
- Willingness to learn and work with an interest in a career in Local Government
How to Apply
Application forms are available at the
Youth Desk, or on the Municipal Website. A comprehensive CV, certified copies of all qualifications, proof of residence and ID document, must accompany the application form and where possible, applicants
should submit copies of their academic transcripts or a letter from Institution confirming their enrolment. Failure to submit any of the requested documents will result in the application not being considered. All information will be verified.
To apply: post or hand deliver your application, quoting the reference number, to the following address:
The Msunduzi Municipality, Private Bag x 321 , 6th Floor, Prof Nyembezi Ctr, 341 Church St, PIETERMARITZBURG 3200
Enquiries: Mr. Thami Vilakazi (Internship) Tel. No’s: 033-392 2803 / 033-392 2285
If you have not heard from us within eight weeks after the closing date, please accept your
Application to be unsuccessful. The Municipality reserves the right to make no appointments.
Comments are closed.