Closing Date: 11 October 2013
You may apply for any of the internships offered by a number of Business Units within the Msunduzi Municipality, if you are studying towards any of the following qualifications:
- Diploma Quantity Surveying (2)
- National Diploma: Civil Engineering (4)
- National Diploma: Electrical (Heavy Current) S4 (5)
- Diploma Engineering Survey (2)
- ND Mechanical Engineering (2)
- B Com Cost & Management Accounting (1)
- B Com Supply Chain (1)
- B Com Auditing (1)
- B Com Taxation (1)
- National Diploma Town Planning (1)
- National Diploma Property Evaluations (2)
- Post Grad Environmental Management/Science (2)
- Degree Environmental Management/Science (2)
- National Diploma Horticulture (2)
- Post Grad Policy & Development Studies/ Post Grad Public Administration (2)
- Degree Computer Science/ ND Info Technology/ MCSE, A+, N+ (3)
- National Diploma Interpretation and Translation (2)
- LLB Degree (2)
- Post Grad Industrial Psychology (1)
- National Diploma / B Tech Human Resource Development (1)
- Learner at tertiary institutions who needs experiential training to obtain your qualification.
- A South African Citizen of a historically disadvantaged background
- Willingness to learn and work with an interest in a career in Local Government
Enquiries: Mr. Thami Vilakazi (Internship) Tel. No’s: 033-392 2803 / 033-392 2285
How to Apply
Application forms are available at the Youth Desk, or on the Municipal Website. A comprehensive CV, certified copies of all qualifications and ID document, must accompany the application form and where possible, applicants should submit copies of their academic transcripts or a letter from Institution confirming their enrolment. Failure to submit any of the requested documents will result in the application not being considered. All information will be verified.
Post or hand deliver your application, quoting the reference number, to the following address: The Msunduzi Municipality, Private Bag x 321 , 6th Floor Prof Nyembezi Ctr, 341 Church St, PIETERMARITZBURG 3200
If you have not heard from us within eight weeks after the closing date, please accept your
Application to be unsuccessful. The Municipality reserves the right to make no appointments.
Comments are closed.