Closing Date: 31 May 2012
Multichoice is offering an exciting opportunity to work as an intern Assistant to Content Information Manager. The Internship programme allows for flexible industry exposure programme intended to maximise benefits for both Multichoice and the Intern.
The successful job incumbent will gain extensive experience in all the key content research and management areas within Pay Content context, including exposure to:
- Tracking of development in international, African and local channel & operator developments, including existing & potential competitors
- Assisting with channel test projects
- Tracking performance of existing channels in international market
- Information needs assessment and research briefs
- Pay Content market assessment
- Business writing and reporting
- Pay Content Industry Trends
- Business Intelligence
- Knowledge Management
To qualify for the programme, the candidate must be a postgraduate student/or graduate in Media Studies/Journalism/ Film Studies with a particular interest in research. Demonstrable awareness and interest in the specific field of new media (mobile, video-on-demand, social media, user-generated content, broadband, etc) will be an added advantage. Additionally, a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel is required.
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal applicants will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals.