- Multi channel environment
- Market expansion/new ventures
- Multi cultural environment
- Fast paced
- Digital broadcasting environment
- ECD Manager
- Portal Manager DStv.com
- Channel providers
- Generate, update and maintain high quality, accurate and relevant programming information 14 days in advance across allocated channels.
- Update and maintain accurate series linking across allocated channels.
- Source and edit relevant programme information into required format.
- Manage relationships with channels.
- Assume ownership and management of on air service quality problems where they relate to EPG data on allocated channels.
Education & Experience
- Degree/diploma in journalism or communications
- Competencies Written communication skills (English)
- Professional integrity and maturity
- Verbal communications skills (English)
- Teamwork and interpersonal
- Entertainment knowledge
- Attention to detail
- Media/journalistic background
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Computer skills
- Problem solving
How to Apply
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal applicants will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals.