Closing Date: 23 July 2013
Location: CT, DBN
Working directly alongside several HR Business Partners and Practitioners, this one-year internship provides a unique opportunity not only to gain a working knowledge of HR practices, but also to develop an understanding of how HR teams work in partnership with the business to enable and empower it to achieve its strategic objectives.
- MultiChoice managers and employees
- HR Management team
- HR Business Partners and Practitioners
Assist HR Business Partners with recruitment activities, including drawing up job specifications, posting jobs, sending out communications to the business about vacancies, screening CVs, managing interviews and assessments, and compiling offer letters.
Employee Development (ED)
Assist HR Business Partners and the ED team with the following activities: determining training needs (based on Performance Discussions), sourcing relevant providers and arranging training events, sending out invitations to nominated employees, co-ordinating training events, preparing SETA reports i.e. WSP and ATR, and updating all required information on the Learning Management System.
Employee Relations (ER)
Assist the HR Business Partners with day-to-day ER issues, including grievances and disciplinary hearings.
Develop, produce and analyse key HR statistics, including absence levels, overtime, employee turnover, recruitment costs etc. and provide monthly HR analytics data.
Assist the OD team with performance optimisation projects, employee engagement projects, change management initiatives, succession planning and team optimisation initiatives.
General HR Administration
Review and monitor current HR processes and filing systems, updating where necessary.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Industrial Psychology OR
- Working towards a B.Tech in Human Resources
- Available for a 12-month period.
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills
- Attention to detail, high standard of written documentation
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, changing environment
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Interested in specialising and further developing a career in HR
How to Apply
Apply Online (Click HR…)