Closing Date: 07 November 2014
Working directly alongside several HR Business Partners and Practitioners, this one-year internship provides a unique opportunity not only to gain a working knowledge of HR practices, but also to develop an understanding of how HR teams work in partnership with the business to enable and empower it to achieve its strategic objectives.
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Industrial Psychology
- Available for a 12-month period
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills
- Attention to detail, high standard of written documentation
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, changing environment
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team Interested in specialising and further developing a career in HR Experience working with an HR Information System would be an advantage
How To Apply
Comments are closed.