Closing Date: 17 September 2014
- Tertiary Qualification in Media / TV (Degree or 3 year diploma)
- Background knowledge of TV Industry.
- Understanding and/or experience of any aspect of television (possibly a student production or similar)
- A keen interest in Television
- Accurately capture the block schedule from Macro schedule (Synergy) to the Micro schedule (Paradigm) across required channels.
- Query anomalies to ensure accurate running order logs (schedules)
- Format the block schedule from Synergy Macro Schedule to the Paradigm schedule 3 months upfront for DStv Media Sales department.
- Conduct maintenance on other functions of Paradigm (current operating system).
- Liaise with Internal departments EPG, Marketing, DStv Media Sales, Media Services and Traffic on the status of the logs as per agreed standard operating procedure.
- Effective Communication
- Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good co-ordination skills and careful attention to detail
- Computer skills
How to Apply
Comments are closed.